Friday, February 12, 2016

Class Project 2: Screencast Video

This is an assigned project in my studies at University of West Georgia.

Title: "Throwing" a Short-story Character

Audience: Students in PADM 5011 Public Administration at Albany State University.

Purpose: To encourage my adult students to think of the design of a character for a short story relevant to becoming a successful public administrator using the metaphor of throwing a clay pot on a wheel.

My Uses as Instructor: To help my students become more aware of how personal attributes affect interpersonal relationships in professional interactions within organizations.

My Learners' Uses: To become more engaged in public affairs education and to become more effective professionals through story writing.

Video Storyboard:

Video Production Storyboard

Video:



"Throwing" a Short-story Character" by Bruce Neubauer



HERE IS THE DIRECT LINK TO VIDEO ABOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment